March 22, 2023
1. Is your furnace making a noise you haven’t heard before?
2. You may be in need of furnace repair.
3. Here’s what to listen for.
4. Grinding or scraping could mean a loose piece of hardware.
5. Loud rumbling is a sign that your furnace’s burner needs cleaning.
6. A high-pitched screeching can mean dry bearings or a fan belt issue.
7. Thumping and banging are signs of a serious problem, needing emergency furnace repair.
8. Kearney HVAC can repair your furnace and help you qualify for Mass Save® rebates!
9. Get your peace and quiet back—call now!