Your heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups just like your car or any other piece of hard-working equipment. At Kearney, we can’t express the importance of preventative maintenance enough—which is why we offer peace of mind with our affordable maintenance service agreements!
Not only do our maintenance agreements come with extra perks, but you’ll be extending the lifespan of your heating and cooling system as well! Never forget to schedule HVAC maintenance again and keep your system running smoothly for years to come with Kearney.
What’s Included in a Kearney Maintenance Agreement?
Our maintenance programs include both a spring air conditioning and fall heating system tune-up for your HVAC equipment. The Kearney team services furnaces, boilers, ductless systems, heat pumps, central air conditioners, and indoor air quality products. A maintenance agreement includes several extra benefits, including:
- Annual heating and cooling tune-ups based on our performance tune-up checklist
- Priority scheduling 365 days a year with no emergency service fees
- Value pricing on all parts and repairs
What Is HVAC Maintenance?
During an HVAC tune-up, a Kearney technician will make sure your heating or cooling system is running properly. The exact tasks we perform depend on the type of system you have, its age, and other factors, but will always include:
- Inspection – We’ll check your entire system, from top to bottom, for signs of wear and tear—like loose connections, damaged parts, or leaks.
- Cleaning – Our technicians will change your air filter and clean evaporator coils and other parts to get rid of debris that could restrict airflow.
- Testing – We’ll make sure your HVAC system is operating safely without carbon monoxide or refrigerant leaks as well as check for airflow or other functional issues.
- Adjustments – If there are any loose fittings, low levels of crucial fluids, or even missing pieces, our team will make small adjustments as needed.
- Recommendations – If we notice anything that could cause concern, we’ll notify you and give you tips to prepare. This could include future repairs and replacement, or even an extra tune up at the end of the season.
How Preventative Maintenance Helps Your HVAC
Enrolling in an HVAC maintenance plan with Kearney is worth it for the benefits it provides to your heating and cooling systems.
Longer HVAC Lifespan
HVAC systems can last up to 15-20 years, though it can be much less without regular maintenance. The longer your furnace, AC, or heat pump runs with issues, the shorter its lifespan.
Fewer Repairs & Breakdowns
During your annual tune-up, our technicians are able to diagnose small problems before they turn into costly repairs.
A well-maintained HVAC system will run more efficiently, meaning less wear and tear and lower energy bills all year long.
Healthier Indoor Air
Unmaintained HVAC systems allow dust, pollen, and other pollutants to accumulate in your HVAC system and worsen your home’s indoor air quality.
Kearney HVAC: Your Local HVAC Experts in MA & NH
We’re the go-to contractor for HVAC services throughout North Shore, Massachusetts, and southern New Hampshire. Our team properly installs and maintains a wide variety of heating and cooling equipment and is dedicated to providing a personal touch to every job. Let us help make sure your furnace, heat pump, or air conditioning system runs smoothly and efficiently this season—and for many years to come.