MASS SAVE REBATES
Cash rebates and financing programs, available to Massachusetts homeowners, can save you up to $10,000 on certain home heating, cooling, and ventilation upgrades. This is a great way to save energy while boosting your indoor comfort and making a lasting home improvement.
Kearney HVAC is a qualified Mass Save contractor. We can explain how these Massachusetts energy rebates work and walk you through the rebate application process.
Want to take advantage of rebates for new HVAC equipment? Call us today to get started.
When it comes time to upgrade your North Shore, Massachusetts home, knowing where to look for rebates and incentives can help you save on your home improvement project. The Mass Save Rebate Program was created to help make energy-saving home improvements affordable to Massachusetts homeowners.
25C TAX CREDITS
Starting in 2023, households can take advantage of the improved 25C federal tax credit, now called the Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit. Passed as part of the Inflation Reduction Act, the 25C IRA tax credit is available for a number of energy efficient home improvement services, including the following heating and cooling upgrades:
- Heat pumps (including ductless mini-splits): 30% tax credit, up to $2,000
- Furnaces, boilers, and central air conditioners: 30% tax credit, up to $600 (must meet high energy-efficiency standards)
Kearney HVAC can walk you through the specifics of how this tax credit works and what types of equipment qualify—reach out to our team today to learn more!
INFLATION REDUCTION ACT REBATES
Two new rebate programs were created by the Inflation Reduction Act:
HOMES (Home Owner Managing Energy Savings) Rebate Program
- Rebates up to $4,000 for home energy efficiency retrofits ($8,000 for low and moderate-income households)
High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program
- Rebates for low and moderate-income homeowners for electric system/appliance purchases and energy efficiency upgrades
These rebates aren’t available yet, but as soon as more information is available, we’ll update this page!
Expand your purchasing power with Promotional Financing through Synchrony.
Synchrony is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies. Its roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932, and it is now the largest provider of private-label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables.
With Synchrony financing, you get:
- A simple application process and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options*
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details. For all promotions: Qualifying purchase must be made with your Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank and a $29 account activation fee will apply and be charged at the time first purchase posts to account. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
Find flexible financing through Wisetack
- Finance projects up to $25,000*
- Terms from 3 to 60 months*
- APRs range from 0 to 29.99%*
- No hidden fees or compounding interest